The San Diego Shooters club Message Board › "Organizers"?

"Organizers"?

Steve
Steve_G
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 3
Just wondering about why there are 5 "Organizers" and nothing is being planned? Seems like there should be lots of potential here since we all enjoy the same activity, SHOOTING!

I suggested something and will try adding another with a bit more lead time.

Enjoy the holiday and be safe.

Steve
George B.
user 13997983
Buenos Aires, AR
Post #: 1
This is George, lets pick a day and lets go to Magnolia Indoor Range and do some shooting. Anybody, please answer, thanks.
Steve
Steve_G
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 4
George......go to the suggestions section and add it there so more folks might see it. I'm down to go just need a day or two lead time.

Steve.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey George, by indoor Magnolia range, are you referring to DGM in Santee?

Thanks.........Jim
Steve
Steve_G
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 5
I'm sure he is. That's the same place, bought by DGM I assume.

Steve
A former member
Post #: 3
Depending on day and time I would be interested, I'm available most week days. Maybe some weekends. But I understand they are pretty busy on weekends.

I've never been to an indoor range before, so this would be something for new for me.
George B.
user 13997983
Buenos Aires, AR
Post #: 2
Hey George, by indoor Magnolia range, are you referring to DGM in Santee?

Thanks.........Jim

Yes, thats the one.
Steve
Steve_G
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 6
So where are these "organizers"? Not a word yet......
Mike
Ponzi
San Diego, CA
Post #: 129
Hi Steve,

Sorry for the late response.

I've kind of given up on organizing anything, because when I have in the past, I'm the only one who shows up, and that's a bit irritating. If you want to run something let me know, and I'll post it as a Meetup.

Mike
Steve
Steve_G
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 8
How about making/granting someone else organizing privlidges then? There are four of you and none of you does anything here.....so why not open the chance to others?