The San Diego Shooters club Message Board › An Anti-Gun communist leaning Mayor

An Anti-Gun communist leaning Mayor

Lincoln P.
Linc2000
San Diego, CA
Hi All!

The leader of our local Republican Party was unable to stop an anti-gun communist from becoming mayor of our wonderful city. He spent tens of thousands of Republican dollars on Carl DeMaio but still came up short. We know what happens to a city with a strong mayor form of government, when a Democrat holds the position of mayor. Check out Chicago. Have you seen "The Boss" with Kelsey Grammer as mayor of Chicago on STARZ? I believe we need a new Chairman for our local party. Will you voice your opinion?

http://www.facebook.com/TonyKrvaricYoureFired#!/TonyKrvaricYoureFired­

Lincoln Pickard

619-575-0133

619-495-1407
George S.
user 57845472
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Keep up this political crap and I'm quitting the group.
Angela C
user 12855320
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
George, I couldn't have said it better myself! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 5
i second the motion !wink Angela.
Ronald C.
user 10287100
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
I agree with the other posts. This is not the place to talk politics. When I was still participating with the Conservative Republican Group; they spent lots of time agonizing and arguing over Carl De Mayo being the best that the republicans could offer. For those that would like to participate in discussions of this type; the Republican Group could use some new blood. Ron
A former member
Post #: 5
I agree not the place for politics. How about sharing what you know about firearms. Mike thanks for all putting together events!