The San Francisco Bay Area Sencha/ExtJS Meetup Group Message Board › More Training Options Next Week At Sencha Conference

More Training Options Next Week At Sencha Conference

Peter K.
pkellner
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 14
I hope to see everyone at the conference next week in San Francisco. I plan on being at both of the below listed events (Sencha Touch Dev Training on Thursday, and Ext Designer Lab on Monday). I'm really excited about the event!

See you there.

-Peter Kellner

http://www.sencha.com/training/events/­

Touch201 - Sencha Touch Development (1 day), $650/developer

Session: Bring Your Own Laptop: Ext Designer Hands-on
Day 1, Monday, November 15th - 10:40am to 11:30am

Bring your laptop to this hands-on session and learn to build a Movie Store app using Ext Designer. You will understand how to export your project and add behavior to your Ext JS app using your favorite IDE.
You must bring your own laptop with XAMPP and either Komodo Edit 6 or Aptana or Eclipse + Aptana Plugin installed. You must also be a registered Sencha Forum user and either download a trial Ext Designer or have a licensed version.

Ashvin Radiya

Dr. Ashvin Radiya is the President and CTO of AvantSoft, Inc. He leads the training, consulting, and development initiatives on emerging technologies. He builds and manages strategic partnerships. Currently, he is working with mobile apps, social apps, cloud apps, RIA, Flex, ActionScript, Eclipse Plugins, RCP, JQuery, JQTouch, Ext Designer, Ext JS, Android, GWT, Web