addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Bay Area Sencha/ExtJS Meetup Group Message Board › Sencha Contract-San Jose-July 6 months!

Sencha Contract-San Jose-July 6 months!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello

I am an agency dealing with a large direct client in San jose who needs to find and hire a Sencha EXT JS and Sencha Touch consultant for July 2012 for a 6 month project.

Would you be available or let me know where I might look to find one. They are rare. Are there any web sites, forums, or blogs I might look?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers!

~Patrice

Patrice Basso
TIVA SYSTEMS, INC
Certified WMBE
111 W St John Street Suite 510
San Jose,CA 95113
Tel: 408.916.3220
Cell: 650.793.0600
Fax: 408.295.2670
patrice@tivasys.com