The San Francisco Bay Area Sencha/ExtJS Meetup Group Message Board › Ideas For Next Meetup? / Off topic: Windows 8 Store Apps Meetup soon

Ideas For Next Meetup? / Off topic: Windows 8 Store Apps Meetup soon

Peter K.
pkellner
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi everyone,

We are way overdue for another meetup.  Anyone have suggestions for what they want to see or talk about?  Sencha has made lots of announcements (check out there blog) so we have a target rich list of things we could discuss.  ExtJS/SenchaTouch/Architect/Deployment/­etc.

Also, on a side note, I'm the organizer of another meetup that may be of interest to this group called "Next Gen Windows 8 Apps With JavaScript and HTML".  We are having a meetup tuesday 11/27 to talk about experience getting apps in the windows 8 store (a potential market of 100's of millions so worth thinking about).  I actually have an app in the store (AgelessEmail) written with HTML5 and JavaScript and I'll certainly share my war stories about that process.  Sencha has announced support coming for windows 8 Store apps (SenchaTouch 2.2) so this process might be of interest to you.  If you can make it, love to see you there.  The meeting will be in Mtview, but we have not picked a location yet.

Happy Holidays and looking forward to your feedback.

Regards, -Peter Kellner (http://peterkellner.net­)