Please note, due to the setup of this location, it will be difficult to accommodate late arrivals. Please plan to arrive between 6:45pm and 7:00pm. However if you know you may need to arrive a few minutes late due to logistics, please let us know ahead of time and we can make arrangements to let you in.
Also: This class session will be combined with another class I teach that is not LGBT specific, it's open to the general public.
General Information about the classes:
Meditation and Mindfulness classes for the absolute beginner as well as the experienced practitioner.
Focused on the LGBT Community, these classes will focus on different topics each night depending on the audience present:
- Setting up a basic meditation practice
- Strengthening your existing practice
- How to Meditate (if beginners are present)
- What is mindfulness?
- Exploring moment to moment awareness
- Examining common thought patterns which keep us from being at peace
- Learning how to recognize and eventually change habitual thought patterns
- Question and answer
Meditation and mindfulness have been proven to help with stress and anxiety.
Come join us for an hour (or so) of lively discussion and meditation!