In this interactive presentation, you will learn holistic techniques to immediately decrease the intensity of uncomfortable emotions like sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, fear, overwhelm, and frustration. Balancing these emotions can also help you increase performance, focus, and overall sense of well-being.
You will also:
• Learn how to transform an intensely uncomfortable emotion into a neutral or positive state of being.
• Discover what to do to decrease stress and worry in your life.
• Learn how to stop feeling crappy as a result of what other people say or do.
• Understand what intense emotions reveal about larger underlying patterns and what you can do to address issues at their root.
• Discover how to end the cycle of getting stuck in difficult emotions.
• Walk away with multiple techniques you can instantly take home and start using on yourself, family, and friends.
About the Presenter: Ryan West, HTCP, CMI, CQP
Ryan blends a range of eastern and western holistic modalities that she uses to help clients STOP being spun around by their emotions like anger, anxiety, stress. Her clients report that they commonly experience more ease, joy, and happiness even in situations that used to cause them stress and heartache. Her healing practice, Becoming Joy, is located in San Francisco and she sees clients all over the world via phone/Skype. She is co-author of the book, More Love, More Joy.
Cost: $10 cash or check donation to the Women's Health Resource Center, a non-profit that helps women who have been diagnosed with gynecological and breast cancer.
Please RSVP and update your RSVP if your plans change.