HIRO
user 10594636
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone.
My name is Yasuhiro.
First off, I was hesitant to even go through this process, however due to the family emergency,
I need to go back to Japan next month, and I cannot take Beau (2.5 year old female) with us.
We don't want to part from her but unfortunately, we could not find any other way but to find her a new home in San Francisco.

I am sure that I'd come across irresponsible and cruel.
Some might even find it offensive to view such a posting in here.
For that, I apologize....

Nevertheless, if anyone could adopt Beau and make her happy,
I figured that it would be an IG owner.
So if you'd be able to provide Beau a home,
please let me know.

Thank you so much for your understanding in advance.

Best regards,
Yasuhiro
Barbara
user 7358003
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 9
Yasuhiro,
I am with Italain Greyhound Rescue, we can help you find a home for your Beau, please look at our website to see what we are about.
www.norcaligrescue.com

Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions you may have.

Barb
IG Rescue
HIRO
user 10594636
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Barb,
Thank you so much for your reply.
We'd like to try to find a good family for Beau by ourselves for at least another week or so.
If we are not able to do so,
may we contact you?

Best regards,
Yasuhiro
Shannon & R.
user 27463262
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Yasuhiro,

My Husband and I adopted our IG from Northern California Italian Greyhound Rescue almost two years ago. It is a fantastic organization and we have met so many wonderful families who have adopted their Italian Greyhounds through Barb. If you are looking to find a forever home for Beau, IG rescue can help. We are so grateful for all that they do and that Bella is a part of our family. Our lives are so much fuller because of our dear Italian Greyhound!
HIRO
user 10594636
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Shannon & Ryan

Thank you for the reply.
I was relived to learn Northern California Italian Greyhound Rescue is a wonderful organization.
When I saw the pictures of IGs posted on the website,
and imagined Beau to be exactly where they are, it kind of broke my heart....
But I am starting to think that asking NCIGS to find a good family might yield better outcome for Beau.
Once again, thank you so much for sharing your story.
You have helped us tremendously.

Have a wonderful new year.

Yasuhiro
Barbara
user 7358003
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 10
Hi Yasuhiro,

My Husband and I adopted our IG from Northern California Italian Greyhound Rescue almost two years ago. It is a fantastic organization and we have met so many wonderful families who have adopted their Italian Greyhounds through Barb. If you are looking to find a forever home for Beau, IG rescue can help. We are so grateful for all that they do and that Bella is a part of our family. Our lives are so much fuller because of our dear Italian Greyhound!

Yasuhiro,
Of course you can call any time!
I know it seems sad about putting your dog is rescue, but actually we are a great organization, we foster the dogs in our own private homes, they are treated as if they are our own dogs, we work with any issues they may have like house training, leash, crate or what ever the need may be. We fully vet them, if they need dentals, repaired broken legs, we take care of it. Once the dogs are ready for adoption we then match them to a family that is best suited for that paticual dog and its needs. It really is a win win situation.

Barb
IG Rescue
Barbara
user 7358003
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 11
Hi Yasuhiro,

Thanks for the kind words Shannon and Ryan, I know there are many others in this group that has adopted from our organization also! I don't think anyone feels like they got a bum deal.. but if they did, we are always here and we do take our dogs back, and actually require that we take out dogs back if someone cannot keep the dog for any reason, just like a very good breeder would require.
HIRO
user 10594636
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Barb,
I'd like to learn more about your organization. Let me find out the phone number via your website and give you a call. Thank you so much for trying to help us out.
Yasuhiro
Barbara
user 7358003
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 12
Hi Barb,
I'd like to learn more about your organization. Let me find out the phone number via your website and give you a call. Thank you so much for trying to help us out.
Yasuhiro
ok, its posted all over the Website not hard to find.
HIRO
user 10594636
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
I just wanted to let everyone know we're still looking for a Beau's permanent family. Thank you.