addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Italian Greyhound Meetup Group Message Board › Meetups for Iggies, once a week?

Meetups for Iggies, once a week?

Nick C.
user 12193318
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, my name is Nick and I live in NOPA. I just got my Iggy here from the East Coast, where he's been for a bit of time while my fiance transitioned into a new place. I know this group meets once a month, but I was also curious if anyone ever has side meetups or interested in just getting together, because I'm sure you all know, these little guys tend to love their own kind, and we used to have that a lot back East, but having a hard time trying to find similar tendencies here in SF.

anyone ever interested in getting together, feel free to text or call me - we're always looking to meet up with other italian greyhounds.

Nick