The Bay Area MarkLogic Community presents: Pairing With Triples
Join MarkLogic Principal Technologists Michael Malgeri and Jim Driscoll over wine and cheese as they show us what it takes to build a simple semantic application in MarkLogic's Enterprise NoSQL database platform.
We'll build a simple semantic application doing the following:
• Using ontologies to describe concepts (e.g. wine/cheeses) and relationships
• Loading ontologies into MarkLogic
• Creating additional relationships from documents (like wine reviews) with rules
• Running simple SPARQL queriesRunning combination queries on documents and triples
• Results: Pair a cheese with the right wine!
The MarkLogic Community is looking forward to seeing you on May 1! Please be sure to register so that your name can be submitted to the security desk for access. Wine, cheese, and beverages will be provided. Reserve your spot today!