Lotico San Francisco Bay Area Semantic Web Message Board › want to use semantic web to manage your own emails and files? cluug.com is it

want to use semantic web to manage your own emails and files? cluug.com is it

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,

do you have many emails, files, documents, bookmarks? I have. Do you like to organize them all into projects or any other way you think they should be organized? I do.
I am founder and product manager of Cluug.com, a tool to help me and you to organize and find our own existing emails, files, contacts in a semantic way. Its also a bookmarking tool. Its from europe, so its a different thing than what you usually see in semantic web.

Do you want to use this? Do you search for a european startup that is open for an Angel Investment and want to join us? Anything else?
I bring Austrian choclate to meetings.

I am in San Francisco from 8th September evening to 10th September evening, if you want to get a demo and "get Cluug", ping me via leo.sauermann (__) gnowsis.com

will be around the union square area, prefer to meet somewhere there.

I am part of the Vienna and Berlin Semantic Web meetup and edited "cool uris for the semantic web" for W3C, so maybe I know someone you know and we can chat about lovely episodes of life.