addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Weekend Trip to Northstar on 12/18 and 12/19

Weekend Trip to Northstar on 12/18 and 12/19

Sumeet
user 3134592
San Jose, CA
Post #: 64
Hi Guys,

I am heading up to ride at Northstar for the weekend. Have a room at the Tahoe Inn. I have a 4WD SUV which will prolly help a lot during all the snow this weekend. Looking for people to ride up there with. I have room for 3 more.
Plan is to leave on Saturday morning bright and early from San Jose and ride Northstar on Saturday and Sunday and headback on sunday afternoon to the bay.
Let me know if anyone wants to join the whole trip, or needs a ride up to Northlake or a ride back.