addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Skiing/Riding North Lake Tahoe (Feb. 25-27)?

Skiing/Riding North Lake Tahoe (Feb. 25-27)?

Leonard
user 4342149
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
Short notice I know but the snow is supposed to be great!

Just want check the interest for organizing a cabin at North Shore for this coming weekend (Feb.25-27). The plan is to leaving in the afternoon on Friday and come back on Sunday. Open to skiing/riding any of the four resorts, Squaw Valley, Northstar, Alpine Meadows.

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can get an idea of the cabin that we will be needing. I have 4 people already committed. Once I have a rough idea, I will locate a reasonable priced cabin and provide an estimate of the cost per person. At that point, it will be first come first served with payment coming through PayPal.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Leonard
Landon M.
SkiLandon
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Getting close now, but would be interested. Also interested in ride share. Let me know if there is any space/time left.