align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Daytrip to Northstar or Sierra on Saturday or Sunday Dec 19 or 20

Daytrip to Northstar or Sierra on Saturday or Sunday Dec 19 or 20

Sumeet
user 3134592
San Jose, CA
Post #: 28
Hi Guys,

I am thinking about doing a daytrip to either Northstar or Sierra. Havent decided where yet. I think I will pick one based on what others prefer. I have a pass that works at both places. Plan is to leave early from San Jose, ride all day and then head back when the lifts close.
I have a 4wd (not that we will need it this weekend) with a roof rack and have room for 3 more people.
Let me know if anyone is interested in joining me.

-Sumeet.