addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Anyone interested in South Lake/Heavenly next Saturday and Sunday?

Anyone interested in South Lake/Heavenly next Saturday and Sunday?

A former member
Post #: 6
if the road conditions aren't too gnarly I'd like to go up early saturday morning and back sunday night. If anyone would like to carpool/share lodging let me know. Thanks!

~Quinn
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Quinn,
I would like to join you on the weekend. I haven't been boarding for some time and would love to get back into it. smile
How are planning on going there? When do you want to start?
Please let me know whether you are still up for the trip.
Thanks
Nadine