addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Weekend trop to Northstar sat and sun 1/23 to 24

Weekend trop to Northstar sat and sun 1/23 to 24

Sumeet
user 3134592
San Jose, CA
Post #: 43
Hi Guys,

Who wants to go to Northstar to ride the crazy powder for saturday and Sunday.
I have a 4wd with rack so can fit upto 3 more people with gear.

Plan is to leave from san jose around 5:30 and ride all day saturday. Get a room in reno for sat night. There are no storms on sat and sun, so driving to reno will be really easy and fast. about 30 mins max. Ride on Sunday and leave the resort around 3 pm.
Rooms in reno are about 40 bucks.

Let me know if you want to join.
-Sumeet.
408-398-4443
A former member
Post #: 11
Hey Sumeet,

I might be interested in joining this weekend. Do you still have space in your car? Would you be able to pick me up from Hayward?

The forecast shows rain/snow on friday, cold and cloudy on sat, and then snow on sunday. Sounds to me that Sat will be icy but sunday should be fun. What do think?

About me: 24 yrs old, Intermediate snowboarder on my good days!

Thanks,
Avi
516 996 2123