addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › One-Day Trip to Kirkwood on Sat. March 6th

One-Day Trip to Kirkwood on Sat. March 6th

A former member
Post #: 16
Hey All,

My friend and I are looking for a roundtrip ride to Kirkwood for this Sat, March 6th to ski for the day. Let me know if you're heading up there and have room for two. We'd be happy to chip in for gas.

Cheers,
Leigh