addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Correction: SF Tennis Meetup is Sat. June 9th not THIS Saturday

Correction: SF Tennis Meetup is Sat. June 9th not THIS Saturday

Raymond
Hi all,

My apology. Also, make sure the address is 35 West Orange Avenue. The court is next to the park. Please check back later from time to time in case of location changes. I suggested to Amit earlier about Golden Gate, where I am a member of the league, but it's tough to reserve 3 or more courts on a Saturday, depends which Saturday & what competitions they may have.
BTW, which one of you can make a banner (if you have software, easier) which says,"SF tennis MeetUp" ? Bring some tape as we can hang it there to publicize our presence. I need help. Thanks.

Raymond