The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Details on Saturday's Meetup (2 timeslots) at Golden Gate- reply requested

Details on Saturday's Meetup (2 timeslots) at Golden Gate- reply requested

Raymond
Hi all,

PLEASE READ this to avoid confusion!
I manage to reserve total of 5 courts. As I told you, it's tough to reserve all at the SAME time.
I MUST know which one of you will commit to be there at 1:20pm and which of you will commit for 2:50pm SHARP!
The three 1:20pm courts are reserved under these names 1. Ray Kwong 2. Amit Gadhia. 3. Rob Lau
The 2:50pm courts are under 1. Alex Chan (not sure last name) 2. Konnie Xiong
I will be at the clubhouse before 1:20pm, I wear glasses, Asian.
I need Amit, Konnie, Rob, Alex & myself be there ON TIME.
Will the 5 of you email me your cell. numbers?

?To avoid everyone going to the same time slot, I am going to request that the following be there 1:20pm: Rob Lau, Nitin, David , Raymond , Amit , Alan, , Arthur & guest
, & stephen

and the following be there at 2:50pm: Yvonne, Chika, Konnie Xiong, Alex, Juan , & Oumi
I need to know if you HAVe to change to the other time.
The "maybes" will need to email me which time slot you will come, okay?

Anyone could help me out on that day? Thanks ahead
Print out these 5 names & if you are late, you can ask the staff what court number is so & so.
If in case any of these 5 are late, whoever are there need to go to clubhouse and assume these 5 names and pay $6.00 per court (for 90 minutes. That's cheap)
Don't worry, they don't ask for ID & don't care.
You can ask the other 3 players at your court to pay you back $1.50 each.

If you are late, we will LOSE that court as others will grab them. Please be WARNED.
I trust you all care enough to have a team spirit and cooperate.

Bring your balls, racket, hat, water.
Can you guys volunteer to bring some drinks, cups, snacks (see earlier message)?

Since we have about 16 yes, (not sure whether some might have changed their minds or forgotten), we will take turns to play.

We will have one court (each time slot) for beginners, and 1-2 for intermediate & up, fair enough?

Let's check this message board a few times for possible updates

Anyone can help me make & bring 1 - 3 poster "S.F. Tennis Meet" with some masking tape? I need to hear from you.
Thanks . See you and let's have a lot of fun!

Ray