The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Many of you have responded! Why I need your cell. numbers

Many of you have responded! Why I need your cell. numbers

Raymond
Thank you, Sima Thakkar, Shalini Rehil, Bobby, Amit, Sharon, Yvonne, Rob, Oumi, Callie, Caroline, and Alan for responding the last few days! Most of you are excited about coming!

After consulting with several people, I believe it is imperative that I get the cellular numbers of those who are seriously committed to be an active member. It makes my job a lot easier to confirm whether you are coming or not. Also, any last minute change. It?s anybody?s guess whether the Yes in RSVP are updated. I have asked Yvonne to get the numbers from you Saturday and it will be held in confidence.

Please remind each other to make sure at 2:50pm, we will get 2 people to claim the two courts for that time slot. See you at the Park! I have invited more and more new people, hope they will respond.

I have to apologize one thing though that I just was notified by my USTA GG league that they just scheduled a double game for me to play at the Park at 3:30pm. They are short of players. I told them I rather not play, but if I must, please understand.

Ray