addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › We have reserved 9 tennis courts for tomorrow, Saturday! -be there 1pm!

We have reserved 9 tennis courts for tomorrow, Saturday! -be there 1pm!

Hi members,

Got good news! This time we are able to have Yvonne Yang, Catherine Tarasova, Oumi, & myself call in & reserved 9 courts! Last time, think we had 4-5 (?) with a few waiting turns.
We shall play 90 minutes.
I sent this email out Wednesday, but some of you somehow did not receive this. So I am resending it again.

I anticipate 26-30 people coming tomorrow, a record!
so we should be comfortable.

We hope to be able to designate 1 or more courts for different levels from beginners through 4.0 players, single or double games. Please come on time to pick 2 categories you prefer you play in.

Most everyone who came last month were 3.0-3.5 players.

If we arrive late, we could forfeit the courts to those waiting

Bring balls, a hat, bottled water and $2.00 each person to cover all the courts.

Meet at the Clubhouse area to get to know each other. I wear a white hat which says USTA

See yall!