The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › We have 22 tennis players having fun today!

We have 22 tennis players having fun today!

Raymond
Hi members,

This Meetup today is better attended with about 10 first timers and more fun than the last! We reserved 9 courts but only used 7 courts. They will give us credit for 2 next month.
We had several courts where they play singles. We will upload the group picture soon. Look for it under photo(?)

We filled out a survey which will help us plan better in the future!
Everyone seems to have a good time and some obviously found their tennis rally partner!
I am so happy for you.
We have more participation in helping out!
Please check your emails and offer suggestions. If appropiate, we will use it.
I think next time we will have at least 1-2 courts for the 3-4:30pm slot so those who like to play longer can stay. We will have to charge extra for those who like to play longer.

From now on , we will have to charge single players $3.00 and everyone else $2.00 and that does not really cover our other expenses.
I have been recruiting more and more players to join this group and I need your help to spread the word. Thanks to all who helped in small ways, especially Yvonne!

Thank you!

Raymond
Organizer