The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Yvonne -new assitant organizer, see pictures Meetup & small group meets!

Yvonne -new assitant organizer, see pictures Meetup & small group meets!

Raymond
Hi all,

We are really taking off & growing weekly, sometimes daily! We desire more active members and may someday weed out those who never showed any real interest.

1. Yvonne has been volunteering to help out from first Meetup, I have asked her to be an assistant and after some time, we may rotate another in as assistant.
She will also act as treasurer as she is a CPA, we are not making $, but losing $ (collecting too little) lol
I asked her to primarily be overseeing the reservation of the courts on Wednesday before our meetups.

2. Also please check out the nice pictures of our July Meetup! Thanks James & Yvonne!
Click on phtos on the left side.

3. We are beginning to have a small group playing and may plan more.
If any of you responsible active member can volunteer to reserve a court at say G.G, I can help channel & rally some players for you.

I need to know the time & place & level you desire the small group to play at, also men only, women only, & mixed, singles or double game, how many courts you plan on getting, okay? to plan it well & ensure people have time to check emails, I suggest at least 1-2 weeks heads up.
Best email me as I check emails several times daily

Ray