The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › We need help to update your RSVP, level , reserve, and donate for Saturday

We need help to update your RSVP, level , reserve, and donate for Saturday 1pm tennis Meetup! reply please

Raymond
Hi our tennis family,

As of now, we have 26 yes, and 10 maybes. So this will be another record attendance!
We are probably the fastest growing Meetup in the Greater Bay Area and maybe beyond, now 135 members already!

What I REALLY like to see is MORE cooperation, volunteer spirit from you all, to make this BETTER!
Please update your RSVP status by Wednesday morning and type in your level so we know how to allocate courts. We will have some for 3.5 & up, then 3.0, the beginners, and a couple of singles courts.

Yvonne, & I and another caller REALLY could use some more help in reservation of courts.
If you can be responsible to call GG park this Wednesday 4pm sharp (not earlier) & reserve at least 1 court under your name, then email Yvonne, assistant organizer ASAP.
The number is 415-753-7131. Let Yvonne know if you plan to call. Set a cell alarm reminder
Do not just leave a message. don't count. Redial till get through

They do not ask for your number nor your credit card.

We need a minimum of 7, preferably 8-9 to play safe.

We will pay Saturday.

For those who plan to play an extra 90 minutes, you will need to RESERVE one court YOURSELF (please reserve 3pm) , and split the cost with other players Sat.

Yvonne will try to reserve all 8 courts together but Greg told me earlier, it would cost us $10 each court (90 minutes) instead of $7.00 each.
If we have several players willing to donate say $5- $10 (on top of your $2.00 court fee/$3.00 for singles) or just one person donating $24 on Saturday, we could hold all 8 probably on a credit Card.

If you all just do your part, will make our job (nonpaid) much easier.
Thanks!
Bring suntan lotion & hat

See you

Ray
organizer