The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › ALERT! We need ALL players at Golden Gate 1pm SHARP! Read please!

ALERT! We need ALL players at Golden Gate 1pm SHARP! Read please!

Raymond
Update:

Yvonne called GG and told me that they have a tournament Saturday morning. Just IN CASE of bad weather (which would be rare this time of yr), they might need to reschedule to play in the afternoon.
So to play safe, they will not accept any reservation from anyone/group today.

They told us we should be able to reserve & play like in the past but STRONGLY advice we better be there 1pm sharp!

We need to have an actual HEAD COUNT so we don't over reserve # of courts.
Plus we MUSt have 8 players wait in line there to reserve the courts & we need everyone to be there to pay your share, okay?

From past experience, there are only a few people at that time wanting a court, so we SHOULd be alright. I like to prepare for the worst & hope for the BEST!

To be fair, if you arrive late (we will record) , you would need to wait your turn to plaqy , if we did not reserve enough courts or you may not get to play.

If you are parking your car & it's 1pm, call my cell so we will count you in! 650-219-0246

Raymond