The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › ALERT! Location Change for some of you for Oct 13th Sat. Tennis Meet up!

ALERT! Location Change for some of you for Oct 13th Sat. Tennis Meet up! reply requested

Raymond
Hi players,

Please read this IMPORTANT message!
For next Saturday meet up, Yvonne was ONLY able
to reserve 2 courts at G.G. park 1pm, we might get a third one,
if lucky. GG has a match that day.

We have about 21 who RSVP yes & 11 maybe's.
I am asking for everyone's cooperation this time.
Please try NOT to be picky
We are NOT accepting ANY more players on that day unless you already told me personally that you PLAN to come.

So I am emailing individually about half the players who RSVPed Yes, to go to San Bruno to play on Oct 13th, morning either 9am or 11:30am to play at 2 courts there.
If you DID NOT receive an email from me, go to G.G. Park as usual, okay?

So perhaps it's best NOT to bring guests for this time as we are
overloaded. Sorry. This is one thing I don't like about GG.
If you MUCH prefer to come down to San Bruno (ex. you live closer to it), then FIRSt reply to me here & let me reply to you with a decision.

PLEASE CHECK your emails again & again the next 6 days for any update If you cancel last minute, please call my cell by Friday night 8pm, okay?

Those who like to Pop in to GG without RSVP, sorry, they will MOST likely be told to go home. Well, they should OBSERVE the rules of RSVP. Yvonne will likely be in charge at GG & I will coordinate the San Bruno event.

Please do not tell people to come down to San Bruno, let me
do the assigning or there maybe confusion.

Also, I will ask all MAYBE's NOT to come at all this time.

Thank you & we will all STILL have a great time!

Raymond Kwong
(c) 650-219-0246.