addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Saturday tennis

Saturday tennis

A former member
hi, Guys

I would love to have 8 people who can join tomorrow's tennis meet up at GG Park. We have total of 6 people who have responded yes for now. So we still have two spaces open. If anyone is interested in coming, please change your response to yes or email me.

For those who have responded yes, please make sure to show up. I will try to provide free snacks and drinks - my treat - and for our 8 people and this time only. So don't miss the fun time!!

It is supposed to be a sunny day tomorrow per weather forecast. Let's hope so.

I am sorry that I can't reserve enough courts due to a match that day. I will do better job next time.

Yvonne