The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Announcement! I will step down as organizer as Robert Ross will step up

Announcement! I will step down as organizer as Robert Ross will step up

Raymond
Hi dear members,

Time flies and little did I realize I have organized 9 months of tennis events! It has been really fun working with you. Since I emailed you several days ago about my financial time limitation, Rob Ross was one of the first to contact me with an interest.

Rob has played tennis a long time and belonged to a wonderful tennis group in the East coast. He and I have spoken several times and I felt comfortable that he would be a responsible person to take over this. We have agreed to having me to be an assistant organizer, so in the event he cannot be at an event, I would be there.

This takes effect now. He has the freedom to run it as he wishes and will assume the financial obligation to pay for this Meet up website.

You can email him ideas and feedbacks and meet him at the March 8th Meet up. Of course, you still can chat with me.

Best wishes to you, Rob! May this group continue to grow!

Raymond
assistant organizer