add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Looking for intermediates for competitive sets in Golden Gate Park as the we

Looking for intermediates for competitive sets in Golden Gate Park as the weather warms

M. T.
user 8036851
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
Greetings, I'm hoping this weekend wasn't unusual weather wise (unless it means global warming). As the weather warms I'd be interested in playing competitive sets with other intermediates in Golden Gate park mostly on the weekends. Email if interested.

Andrea Betti B.
user 9053762
Menlo Park, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Mark,
I just joined this tennis team up. I didn't play tennis for quite some time but I am in the 4-4.5 I guess. i am interested to start again so if you are looking for tennis partners I am available.
I live in Palo Alto but I am interested to come to Golden Gate Park in the week end and hit some balls. If you want to play sometime shoot me an email.