addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Barbara Game Night Club Message Board The Santa Barbara Game Night Club Discussion Forum › Seth's Games and Anime is having a July 1st Sale (Ventura California)

Seth's Games and Anime is having a July 1st Sale (Ventura California)

A former member
Post #: 2
Seth's Games and Anime, 2379 East Main Street, Ventura Ca 93003 - 805-653-2732

Hi Everyone, it's time to show off our new and improved store layout, now with more t-shirts...

Muwahahahaha!!!

Also it's time to have a sale for a number of reasons, but mostly just because it will be fun :)

California sales tax drops a point this friday so everything will be a little less expensive on top of the sale prices I will have

Card Games - Yugioh has Gold 4 and a new structure deck out this week, Magic has M12 coming in soon, with a pre release next week, and we have a bunch of new naruto on order, and the newest pokemon and world of warcraft in stock, as well as discounts good on any prepaid orders you make during the sale.

Board Games - We have a awesome selection currently both new and pre-owned, and of course we will give you sale prices on any orders placed and pre paid during the sale.

RPG's - We have a huge selection of RPG's in stock, and are looking to expand it with new product, so come on down, place some orders, get teh sale prices on anything we don't have, and remember we are also now buying a bunch of items for credit, including Role Playing Games.

Manga - We have recently bought a lot of used manga and have almost doubled our manga wall, so we hope to see a lot of manga buyers come in.

Graphic Novels - We have also added a lot of books to our graphic novel selection as well and will be pulling a bunch of books out of the back room as well - WE hope to see a lot of expansion in this area in the next few months.

T-Shirts - We have them displayed in a much friendlier fashion and have a ton of shirts available for sale, I hope you like what you see...

Sci-Fi novels - WE have a bunch of rare older Sci-fi books available and will have a bunch more available over the next weeks as well, time to work on your collections.

Anime - Unfortunaletly we are in need of a restock so our anime selection will be tiny for this sale, but like the other product we will offer a discount on pre orders and can have everything ordered the next monday with deals on everything. I hope to get into figures, and more complete collections this year... be sure to let us know what you are interested in

Back Issues - The sales continue, we have restocked many of the current and some of the older titles over the last few weeks, and remember if yiu have lists of comics you are looking for be sure to get us a copy and we can make a want list for you. If we don't have the issue if we get it we will contact you and see if you are stil in the market.

Toys - There have been a lot of awesome super hero toys out in the last month, from Green Lantern Heroclix, to plushies, to action figures... I hope we have something for you...

Older product section- We have a discontinued product section that will be extremely heavily discounted during the sale, it had old card games, some Sci fi miniature lines, , some reaper miniatures, paints, and a bunch more items.

Posters - Our poster area is now accessible and while still possibly too full of posters, each and every one is awesome and worthy of a good home, expect many to be on a good sale price.

Card Singles - I have decided to put my singles online this year, so I plan to slim my inventory down a lot to make the job easier, so I hope everyone comes in to buy us out of singles...Muwahahahaha!!!

Console Games- our selection of older consoles and product is getting awesome. This means we have a lot of product, that works, and is ready for sale. WE will have them on sale and hope many of you find some awesome deals.

Miniatures - our selection is limited, but we have had a restock on Warmachine recently, and as I posted above, I am offering the sale discounts on any items ordered during the sale. This applies to all miniatures Warmachine, Warhammer, 40K, Reaper, Heroclix, and so on... I will have a person dedicated to miniatures during the day as needed. I also hope to start having tournaments starting up in the near future, sand will be taking sign up's during the sale for all the games I mentioned above.

Christina's corner - We have a large selection of collectible cards, both movie, and super hero cards in stock. We also have jewelry, Rare Barbies, Porcelain, Figurines, Baskets, and rare Lithographs in stock. They would make an awesome addition to a collection Today!!!

Don't forget we are buying a bunch of things for credit: Console Games, Manga, Graphic Novels, Comics, Role Playing Games, Board Games, Dice, Lego figures, Duplo Figures, My Little Ponies, Thomas the Tank Train Toys, Anime, Some Movies, and some action figures from time to time.

I guess that's it... I've described the entire store except the one bit I am sure I have forgotten... grrrrr!!!! :)

Hope to see many of you here on firday.

--Seth

Also: If you can't attend let me know on facebook and I will get you a special RAIN CHECK deal sheet for a later visit or for a order by mail. Especially to all my friends overseas, and across the country.

And we have most of the store currently on amazon, so feel free to see what product we have in stock, :) YEA!!!