align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Hi Everyone,

I have some good news and bad news. The good news is after looking for last 14 months was hired as the new CEO of Techtonic Games (www.techtonicgames.com) here in Santa Barbara. I am extremely happy with my new job and will be focusing on helping Techtonic move from making PC/Mac games to the android/iphone/ipad market as well helping design new games.

This leads into bad news, I am going to be spending a lot of time getting everything running smoothly with this shift in focus, and multiple new games that need designing. This means I won't be able to make it to Game Nights regularly until sometime in late March.

Since the game nights pretty much run themselves, there shouldn't be any noticeable changes, other than me not being able to play games with you :(.

I would like to ask that everyone do your best to reach out to any visitors and help them feel welcome with the group. You all are amazing people and I will miss not being able to attend every week.

As always I am available if you have any questions or concerns.

-Scott
P.S. For those who may be interested (www.linkedin.com/in/scottmiller)

Scott Miller
Co-Organizer
Santa Barbara Game Night Club
scottmillersb@gmail.com