The Santa Monica Running Group Message Board › Ultramarathoners?

Ultramarathoners?

Peter W.
user 8128922
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 1
Not for the faint of heart. Nor judgment please.:)

Hello group!
Looking for some fellow runners to do long runs with on the weekend, preferably on the trails (what trails, that’s TBD).
I’m working out a race schedule now with the goal of doing my first 100-miler within the next 12 months.
I’d like to start with a 20-miler, and would be open on Saturday or Sunday, or both if you do back to back long runs.
Eventually - pending races, which I may use as ‘well supported’ long runs, I’m hoping to build my long runs up to around 30, 40 and 50 miles.

Give me a shout if you’re interested. I don’t care how much experience or lack there of you may have. Just a good attitude, preparedness, and of course endurance! If you’re interested in running a portion, that’s cool also.

Post here or email me directly with any comments or questions.

See you at the group runs!

-peter
pdubtraining.blogspot.com
Arkady H.
user 4239352
Group Organizer
Davis, CA
Post #: 13
I will possibly join you on the weekends starting mid-December.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello, I just joined meetup. I have run 36 Ultramarathons and currently run with a group on trails on the weekend. I'm not sure the ettitquette on this board. Do I invite you to contact me or post the link to the club?

I havn't as yet nor do I plan to run a 100M. But I've done up to 100k.
Shangrila R.
user 36952452
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 3
Hi there! I know my message is about 2 yrs after you posted your message. I'm wondering if you are still doing long runs on the weekends. I am a triathlete/ultra runner who is looking for a running partner on TUesdays and Thursdays at night and Sat/sun.
luxury b.
user 42386412
Xinyu, CN
Post #: 2
to buy a running shoes at: http://www.suprashoes...­