addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Santa Rosa Walking Book Group Message Board › East West on Saturday!

East West on Saturday!

Lisa N.
Lisanuss
Petaluma, CA
Hi all,
Some of you have been to East West café in the past.  We have been enjoying the picnic benches, but it's getting a little chilly, so we are coming back inside.
There has been some issues with East West being able to handle separate checks, so we are splitting into two tables this time and there will be one ticket per table. I appreciate your patience in this matter.
We currently have 16 RSVPed for October 5th meeting, and we usually run about 4-6 no shows.  Since we are at a restaurant, it would really help if you could change your RSVP to "no" if you can't make it after all (even the morning of).
Is there someone who is interested in being the facilitator for the second table?  I will post questions on the website and bring copies.
Looking forward to discussing the book with everyone, it was longer than I remembered!
Also, in November we will begin collecting book recommendations for January - June.
Thanks,
Lisa Nussdorfer