The Savannah Pub Crawlers! Message Board › Savannah Pub Crawlers!

Savannah Pub Crawlers! new organizer says hi, looks forward to meeting you at future events

Bill
user 10184326
Parkville, MD
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Friends,

This is a tremendous group and I have made some great friends and gone to some fun events through this group in my 10 months in Savannah.

I would like to see if we can get at least 2-3 events a month going with a variety of pubs crawls, dinners at international restaurants, outdoor concerts and anything else you want this group to do. Another haunted pub crawl is a definite as well as a Desoto Row Gallery crawl.

I know a number of you and will call on you for your creativity and expertise in finding and organizing fun events. Please send me an email if you are interested in helping out or if you have some ideas of what kind of activities you would like us to have. I will send an email with some upcoming events within the week.

If you know where I can find out about future events in advance of the Connect weekly magazine, like the concerts in Forsyth Park and other events, please let me know.

Look forward to meeting you if I have not already.

Sincerely,

Bill