addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Schaffhausen Expats Meetup Group Message Board › Schaff meet up is growing

Schaff meet up is growing

A former member
Hi everybody

We are now up to 11 members and growing so Joanne and I are looking to organise our first 'official' meet up, for the group, around mid June when Im back from my holidays / UK work commitments (including our office outing to the Take That concert!) etc etc. So watch this space...

Meanwhile, anyone going the Crossbox pub (next to Schaff train station) tis week for the Friday 5 o'clock regular weekly get together with the other expats in Schaffhausen (aka The Crackerjack Club) will be made very welcome by Joanne.

I plan to be there the next Friday 3rd June.

Until then have a really wonderful week and enjoy the great weather, hopefully the ash cloud wont spoil it for us all.

Bye for now

Helen x