addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Schaffhausen Swiss and Expats Meetup Group Message Board › Ladies Lipstick Lunch

Ladies Lipstick Lunch

A former member

Hi everyone

Happy New Year!!! At long last, the sun is shining:) Should be a great weekend to go skiing.

This isnt a 'Meet Up' notice as such. Just an invitation to any of our female Meet Up members. or your female friends and partners if you are a guy, to let them know the Ladies Lipstick Lunch group will be next meeting at the Kammgarn Restaurant again on Saturday 21st Jan at 12.00 - 14.00 for a nice chatty lunch and would welcome new members along who are looking to make more friends.

This local ladies group is English speaking and a mix of mostly expats and a few locals and has been established for 2 years. It meets regularly every 2-3 months at the Kammgarn. They hope to hold other events during the summer for members, and their partners / friends too. Walks, picnics, National Day party night etc.

If you would like to come along (14 confirmed as attending so far) then please drop me a line direct on helen.gould@btconnect.com­

A few of us are off to the Swan Lake on Ice show in Zurich tomorrow for example.

I plan to put some more local events info onto our Meet Up site soon, watch this space.... And let me know if you want us to publicise something for you.

All the best

Helen Gould