addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Science Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: "Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream: A Day in the Life of you

Meetup details changed: "Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream: A Day in the Life of your Body" by Jennifer Ackerman

Megan
user 6640078
Mountain View, CA
Hi all,

Somehow I always seem to land them on a holiday. I'm moving this meetup back a week because of Mother's Day. Please note we're back to our normal time of 5:00, and also back to Panera Bread in Herndon.

Take care,

Megan

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Science-Book-Club-Meetup-Group/events/15216026/­

When: Sunday, May 15, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Panera
460 Elden Street Kmart Shopping Center
Herndon, VA 20170
703-435-0827

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.