Scottsdale 50+ JUST for FUN Meetup Group Message Board › FYI: I created a POLL to better know the groups interests.

FYI: I created a POLL to better know the groups interests.

Trudy
user 13475578
Scottsdale, AZ
I put a POLL on the group site a couple of days ago and heard from one member that they didn't receive notice of it. I thought there would be an automatic notice sent to everyone when I posted it, but I guess that doesn't happen for polls. I would really love your response, so we can plan things that meets the groups needs/desires. You can find the poll under the MORE tab. (thanks Marshall for letting me know).

Please complete it at your leisure.
Karen K.
user 11255712
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 1
So FAR, I have only been able to read about your accomplishments !! Great Job @ organizing Trudy AND the group looks fun. I will be able to join you this Fall, but would like to add a couple of possible suggestions for the group (if not already addressed)
a)I just attended a First Friday at the Phoenix Art Museum and thought it was great/Consider a First Friday
b)On Thursdays the Scottsdale Contemporary Art Museum is free and there is a good Happy Hour restaurant adjacent to their their parking lot. (open till ?? would have to check)
c)Thinking of Happy Hour,..., the Cheesecake Factory has a pretty decent happy hour menu as well.
--- these are "cool" things to do during the summer months since these are inside events
Either way, have a great summer and hope to see you in the fall.
A former member
Post #: 1

I found the poll under the MORE tab.

Marshall
Trudy
user 13475578
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 10
Thanks Marshall. It is indeed under the more tab. I think I'll eat crow and let the other members know so I get "more" responses. I must not have had on my reading glasses when I sent that email!

Looking forward to meeting you,

Trudy
Trudy
user 13475578
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 11
Hi Karen, Thank you for the great suggestions. We were just discussing Happy Hour days/times and locations at our dinner at Blue Agave. Some members suggested having them on a week night, since Friday's can be really busy. I'll check out these places for possible future events.

I hope you meet you soon,

Trudy