Scottsdale 50+ JUST for FUN Meetup Group Message Board › Received inappropriate emails?

Received inappropriate emails?

Alyce
user 8369333
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Hello All,

I am sorry to bother you with this stuff, but recently many of our members have been receiving SPAM and inappropriate MASHER emails. Emails that ask you to check out dating sites are SPAM, and is not sent by a real person. You can just ignore those. I don't need to know about it. You can delete it by going to the upper right corner of the message and hit DELETE.

If you get a message from a "masher", hit DELETE and you can also select BLOCK at the bottom of the email. A "masher" is someone you don't know, who says something like: "you are so pretty - I want to meet you." It is against our Meetup guidelines to send messages like this, and if you feel you are being harrassed by a person, let me know, and I can block them from the group. I know that Harry of Phoenix Singles has the same policy. We want you to feel safe in our growing community of friends!

Best wishes, Alyce