The Seattle Ruby on Rails Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Job: contract project help needed for twitter-based application

Job: contract project help needed for twitter-based application

roy s.
Cleasto
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi! I've got a twitter focused web application that is mostly complete but needs a little nurturing to be ready for prime time.

Are you able to be that Ruby hero who can step in and bring this project to launch? I'm looking to add one feature to the application to make it complete, and doing a bit of finesse work to make the user experience easier to follow. If you can poke thru the existing code and see obvious opportunities to make performance improvements or find and fix potential future issues, all the better.

Expectation is that the right person can likely finish this up in less than a week's time. But there will be many who will speak of your amazing feats for years to come if you accomplish this mission. If interested please contact me at roy [at] bigdoor.com

thanks!
Roy