The Seattle Ruby on Rails Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Contract Ruby on Rails development, Behavior Targeting, affect the experienc
This is a 3-6 month contract position, candidates MUST have valid US work authorization.
I can only consider candidates currently in the US and local to the Puget Sound Area
Contact me for any questions ashatzka (@) verticalmove (dot) com
Learn about me here:
Seattle growth is in full-swing, come join a team of proven players from some of Seattle's most well-known companies.
We are looking for individuals with experience in complex Rails development environments. We are developing the core team of a fantastic, growing company that has offices both in Seattle and on the eastside that has successfully build a large scale, Audience Targeting Platform that reaches almost 300MM individuals. I'm not talking about Amazon or Google, but a smaller privately held company that has already won several awards for 2011.
- A passion for software development
- A passion for building complex products
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience delivering large, highly available software systems
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
- Experience with MySQL or Postgres
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- An understanding of system optimization issues
- A self-motivated work process and posses excellent communication skills
- I'd be looking to see a portfolio of past work