The Seattle Ruby on Rails Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Job: Web Architect/Senior Developer

Job: Web Architect/Senior Developer

Ryan B.
user 2880042
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I am representing a startup company who uses my firm exclusively to find them local talent. This is a great opportunity to get true equity in a company as well as getting paid what your are worth!

They are developing a product that will filter all the noise of social media and search engines and allow users to actually enjoy all this content instead of spending all their time managing it. It will look at all your activity across all aspects of your life including online and offline and will create a stream of content that is uniquely customized to you.

1) must have an BS, MS, or PhD in computer science or computer engineering from a top 20 school
2) must have at least a couple years experience developing code fast in production environment
3) must have web development experience and preferably ruby on rails

Please send resume to ryan@allen-partners.com or feel free to give me a call at 206-812-1441.

Company located in Bellevue, WA. They offer a flexible options for those who hate crossing the water.

Chat soon,
Ryan