My weekends are pretty much booked until mid June.
On 5/20/09 0:00 , "scott lackey" <[address removed]> wrote:
> I see 5 maybes for this Saturday's meetup. If there are no yeses by Friday I
> suppose I will just reschedule it. Is there something I can do to make some of
> you RSVP yes? A different time, date, venue maybe? Let me know, it's your
> meetup, I'm just the guy who decided to pay the $45 to start it.
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this
> mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by scott lackey ([address removed]) from The Seattle
> Unicycle Meetup Group
> <http://www.meetup...; .
> To learn more about scott lackey, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA