addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SAURs (Seattle Area Unicycle Riders) Meetup Message Board › Any Unicycle Hockey Around?

Any Unicycle Hockey Around?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I just moved here from London where I used to play unicycle hockey for the LUnis, is there anything going on around here, or people that might be willing to have a go ?
A former member
Post #: 3
There is nothing organized that I am aware of. Our club plays for fun sometimes but only as a learning tool. There are enough riders in the area you might be able to organize a team.
Sarah H.
user 61272342
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I'd love to play unicycle hockey!
Noli
user 9591691
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
You should come to one of our weekly meetups and gauge interest among the attendees.