The Silicon Valley SQL Server User Group Message Board › Great Opportunity for BI/SSAS developers to gain expertize in mobile industry

Great Opportunity for BI/SSAS developers to gain expertize in mobile industry

A former member
Post #: 11
Hi:

My name is Laxmi with, a professional recruiting services company. I am currently working on a "Microsoft Business Intelligence developer” job opening . The job description is mentioned below. Please reply with an updated resume & expected hourly rate to expedite the process.

We have very good track record of placing employees reporting to the hiring managerIf you have the right skills, then we can gaurantee you an interview ****************************************­********** ****************************************­********** ********

Hiring Manager prefers local Candidates
Location - Sunnyvale CA

Duration - 1yr

Skills: SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SQL server, mdx , mysql

We are currently seeking an experienced SSIS / SSAS Developer to join our client in Sunnyvale for a 1yr project.

The position involves the design, development and maintenance of enhancements in Microsoft Business Intelligence environment.

The person will be responsible for data modeling, design, development, and production support of Business Intelligence applications developed.

*** If this position is not the right fit for you background - Do you possibly know anyone that may be a fit - referring a friend is a great thing to do. ***
we would greatly appreciate your references in which my organization offers a referral bonus.

Please forward resumes to laxmi@bmsoftsystems.com