The FIRST SG Musicians Meetup! - 26 Feb 2013
- Good day fellow SG Musicians!
I like to announce the first SG Musician meetup for 2013. It will be held on 26th Feb (last Tues of this month). Just like to drop a note of sincere thanks in support as we had great fun last year! We broke the record of having so many consecutive meetups monthly in 2012 as compared to the earlier years when we first started. Thank you once again!
Hope to see more of your music friends come join us =)
Once again to give you a guideline of what we are gonna be doing for the night:
- 6.45pm - 7.30pmNetworking amongst musicians (make friends!)
- 7.31pm - 7.40pmOpening chat by me and just some simple talks on music
- 7.41pm - 10.00pmand beyond is free play (we have drum-set, keyboard, guitar but you can also bring your own equipment)
Yes once again for our newcomers, this meetup is held FREE. All we ask is that you can support the venue sponsor by buying a drink or 2 while relaxing. The venue host would like to emphasize that no outside drinks and food are allowed.
The purpose of this meetup is for you guys to:
- Network and make friends with fellow musicians and music-lovers
- Find potential mates to jam or even form a band with!
- Talent scout for potential partnership in music (e.g. composing or playing music)
- Don't be shy, just play your music - expose to a large audience hearing and cheering you on!
- Simply to have fun and de-stress with music
Our meetup will start at 6.45pm at Actor’s The Jam Bar located here: 13A-15 A South Bridge Road Singapore[masked] - it is very near the ERP gantry at the prominent bridge along Singapore River nearer to Boat Quay.
Clarke Quay MRT is the nearest station, approximately less than 10-minutes of strolling distance. For your information, the map of the venue is right here
See ya soon!