Good day fellow SG Musicians!
Nice to know many new members turn up last week! It was my first time absent from hosting the SG Musician Meetup group due to another business appointment. But I am glad to hear that you guys had fun =)
Once again a big thank you for the support you given to the SG Music community! Last month we just broken past 600-members mark and hopefully by end of August we can see it grow past 700 members so as to benefit the music community at large. Do invite more of your fellow musicians' friends for this network ya =)
For this month, we are welcoming Shimona Kee, as our guest artist for the month of August. Shimona is a rising performer and she even has a her own album! I heard some of her songs such as the one on social media...I thought you guys could possibly check it out too. Catch her original songs on the following channels :)
Here's a link to her FB Fanpage - www.facebook.com/shimonakee
Website - www.shimonakee.com
Once again to give you a guideline of what we are gonna be doing for the night:
- 7.00pm - 7.45pm Networking amongst musicians (make friends!)
- 7.46pm - 7.50pm Opening chat by me and intro of the Guest Artist for the month
- 7.51pm - 10.00pm and beyond is free play (we have drum-set, keyboard, guitar but you can also bring your own equipment)
Yes once again for our newcomers, this meetup is held FREE. All we ask is that you can support the venue sponsor by buying a drink or 2 while relaxing. The venue host would like to emphasize that no outside drinks and food are allowed.
The purpose of this meetup is for you guys to:
- Network and make friends with fellow musicians and music-lovers
- Find potential mates to jam or even form a band with!
- Talent scout for potential partnership in music (e.g. composing or playing music)
- Don't be shy, just play your music - expose to a large audience hearing and cheering you on!
- Simply to have fun and de-stress with music
Our meetup will start at 7pm at Actor’s The Jam Bar located here: 13A-15 A South Bridge Road Singapore[masked] - it is very near the ERP gantry at the prominent bridge along Singapore River nearer to Boat Quay.
Clarke Quay MRT is the nearest station, approximately less than 10-minutes of strolling distance. For your information, the map of the venue is right here
See ya soon!