The Slacker’s Club is a group of talented solopreneurs and microbusiness owners at various phases - some just beginning their entrepreneurial adventures and some deep into it. What we have in common is that we are people who take ACTION, we have a desire to do work that really MATTERS and to SUPPORT each other meaningfully. Be part of our special launch meeting! Limited to 25 inspired individuals.
-6pm Fun - Soft start. Come, share laughs, connect with the talented tribe.
-6:30 Speaker - Firm start. Special entrepreneur guest speaker to get you inspired. New one each month.
-7-9 Mastermind Intensive - Join one of our small mastermind groups (4 people) where you will get to support others fully as well as have a dedicated 30 minutes to share YOUR latest and get personalized feedback as well as accountability, YOUR way.
-9ish Wrapup - Reconvene for a few minutes, share some props and gratitude for the amazing group members. Announcements? Shout outs?
-9:10 Still have energy? Hang out on Pearl St. afterwards, optional.
WHEN: First Tuesday of each month, 6-9pm.
COST: $20, Free to SCRIB members. Proceeds go to Flood Relief. If money is an issue, pm me and make any donation you want.
BRING: Consider: laptop (wifi available), journal, notebook, food, drink (you're welcome to bring food and eat here) etc..
MEMBERS: The launch is limited to 25 inspired individuals. Group will eventually be capped at 40.
This group isn’t for everyone. It IS for people who share the following values:
1. Commitment - Due to the sharing that goes on during the Mastermind time, we show up responsibly. This is for people who want to be part of an incredible strong, tight, supportive community that will empower us to shine in our respective businesses. Of course legitimate things come up, but aside from that, we show up on time, every month, without excuses. This group was designed to have longer, in-depth sessions but less frequently, once monthly, so we can plan accordingly. It's not for everyone. If you’re serious about making a real commitment to yourself and others, it's for you. Of course you can and should test it out to see if it's right for you. Within a couple of months there will be a very solid core of people and will be capped at about 40.
2. Adventure - We walk the talk. We are people who are willing to walk through fear and take real action steps to achieve our goals.
3. Collaboration - We collaborate freely with each other, giving of our expertise without any ulterior motives. We simply aim to be helpful and supportive. Ironically, it’s through this generosity that we end up receiving.
4. Community - A community of respectful, caring, positive, encouraging people.
5. Accountability - This is for people who want support of like-minded accountability partners.
Generosity. The slackers club is not a time to sell or "network" in the traditional sense. It’s a sacred place of generosity. It attracts people who give freely of themselves in support of the greater good. Although we're business owners, during meetings we are friends, giving freely of our expertise and of ourselves.
Fun. We are people who like to have fun, laugh, joke, smile and deeply enjoy life.
Seriousness. Although this may seem like an antonym to "fun" it is not at all. The fact is that we are here to work on making our dent in the universe, and this is the serious side. We honor that tremendously and support each other accordingly.
Relax. We don’t rush through meetings. We take the time to honor the importance of our aspirations. Having said that, we also respect each other’s time and focus on the task at hand, so there’s a balance.
NOTE: See "PAGES" tab above for more info.