The Society of Libertarian Entrepreneurs (Dallas) Message Board › Paleo Diet Seminar (FREE)

Paleo Diet Seminar (FREE)

Josh P.
user 10967978
Alhambra, CA
Post #: 1
Unfortunately I couldn't make the last meeting, but Taylor said that the "Paleo" diet was discussed.

For those that don't know, this diet consists of eating real, whole, unprocessed foods, such as meat, fowl, fish, eggs, lots and lots of veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds. Basically, the foods that Homo sapiens ate before the domestication of resources 10,000 years ago. Contrary to what the USDA, FDA, AMA, CDC and other government controlled institutions would have us believe, the human body was not designed, nor did it evolve, to run on a high carbohydrate diet composed largely of cereal grains.

So for anyone interested in learning more about this, there is a free information session at the Richardson Crossfit this Thursday (6/9) at 7:30. If I wasn't playing baseball I would be there, but I encourage you all to go and begin to take control of your health! Even if you don't agree with the science or philosophy behind the "Paleo" diet, you may learn something you didn't know before!

Here's the link: http://crossfitrichar...­

For more information just google "Paleo" or "Primal" diet!

In Freedom,

Josh