addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South Bay Electronic Music Meetup Group Message Board › Deadmau% at bill graham civic center 10/29

Deadmau% at bill graham civic center 10/29

Zach D.
user 10061883
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
anyone planing to attend?
A former member
Post #: 4
Yeah, I might be up for it... gotta check tickets and my calender. I'll let you know. Would be nice if we could get some more people from this group to go as well!